If you aren’t a match for these positions, but would like to join the Social Light team, please email us and tell us how your skills can help us shine.
Graphic Designer – Web
Social Light is seeking a graphic designer to support a variety of digital projects. This is a remote, contract position so we’re looking for someone that can juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
Social Light supports a variety of small businesses with web design and supplementary marketing materials that include email templates, social media graphics and the occasional print piece. We’re looking for someone that’s creative, flexible, responsive and can communicate clearly about tasks and deadlines.
The projects you are likely to work on are:
- Logo development
- Web site design
- Website banners and graphics
- Revamping or refreshing design elements
- Email templates and/or email campaign design
We strongly prefer someone that has experience designing for digital mediums. While the primary focus is to a strong designer, if you are comfortable working online with CSS and making updates in WordPress, SquareSpace and/or email systems (i.e. MailChimp, Constant Contact) please tell us about your experience.
Please apply here.
SEO & Analytics Contractor
Social Light is digital marketing agency that helps small business take a strategic approach to their online presence. That means we help manage all aspects of clients’ digital presence including websites, social media, email marketing and SEO.
We’re looking for an SEO and Analytics Contractor that can help maximize the SEO potential for our small business clients. We’re looking for someone that’s familiar with search engine optimization and can hit the ground running. This is a great role for someone that loves the tactical aspects of SEO, but could also contribute strategic side.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Clear understanding of search algorithms and proper way leverage these components in SEO
- Familiarity with the Google suite of tools (Webmaster Tools, Analytics and Tag Manager)
- Experience with on-page optimization
- Experience with keyword research and competitive analysis
- Familiarity with YouTube
Specifically we need some that can help optimize a number of blog posts each week.
There will also be variety of website projects that include:
- Keyword research
- Metadata creation and set up
- Google Webmaster Tools Set up and Optimization
- Google Analytics Goal Set up and Conversation Tracking
- Directory Listings set up and management
This is a remote, contract position, with quite a bit of flexibility.
Please apply here.