Your website has a strong impact on whether or not someone chooses to do business with you. Thus your website must make a strong impression through beautiful design, clear messaging and clean navigation.
- First impressions are 94% design-related
- 75% of people judge business credibility based on a website’s overall aesthetics
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience
- Average time spent on a website: 8 seconds
When is it time to think about a website redesign?
- Your business has grown to have a team, yet your website still reflects only you as a solopreneur.
- You need to expand the functionality of your site and have your website play a bigger part in business operations.
- You have big marketing plans and you need a website that will help you achieve your goals and convert customers.
- It’s been more than three years since you’ve made updates and your website it looking outdated.
What kind of functionality can I add with a website redesign?
Calendar & Scheduling Tools
What kind of changes can I expect from a website redesign?
Explore some of our recent website redesign projects to get an idea of how Social Light can transform your website.